– break down your strategy into manageable work streams
– define responsibilities, collaboration requirements and time lines
– ensure timely and adequate communication to all involved parties
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT
– identify status quo and desired project outcome
– interpret between business and technological requirements
– monitor and report technical and non-technical performance
Situations requiring professional project management are diverse, amongst others in the context of restructuring, M&A or post-merger integration. Detailed information can be provided on request.
Project Management for the technical post merger integration with a regional cable network operator incl. the migration of CRM and billing systems of five former companies into one common system
> Result: >500 contracts and >50,000 objects successfully migrated in time without loss of data
A brand of jsb Consulting & Training Limited, Hong Kong.